What's in these Terms?
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
Our sites are operated by Bright Little Labs Limited (”We”). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 09627717 and have our registered office at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 9EE. Our main trading address is Bright Little Labs, Kemp House 152-160 City Rd London, EC1V 2NX. Our VAT number is 285725860.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Acceptance of Terms
We Make Changes to These
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We Make Changes to Our Sites
We may update and change our sites from time to time - to make them even better, with more content, better pictures and more jokes.
We May Suspend or Withdraw Our Sites
Our sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We May Transfer This Agreement to Someone Else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
How You May Use Material On Our Sites
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our sites are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered ("Intellectual Property") owned, controlled or licensed by us. Our sites as a whole are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Nothing on our sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our sites, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner. We will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Our names and logos may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our sites, without our prior, written permission. Fair use of our Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment.
You may print off (but bear in mind the trees, so keep it to one copy please), and download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites (in fact please draw everyone’s attention to us - we'd love for more people to know about us).
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
You may use our sites only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our sites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our sites
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our sites;
- any equipment or network on which our sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Do Not Rely On Information On Our Sites
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are Not Responsible for Websites We Link To
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
Why we collect information from children
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
Rules About Linking To Our Sites
You may link to a page on our sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Country's Laws Apply to Any Disputes?